A todas esas almas perdidas que se olvidaron de creer en la inmensidad del amor

domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012


You and me we used to be together. Every day together, always. I really feel I'm losing my best friend. I can't believe this could be the end. It looks as though you're letting go. And if it's real well I don't want to know. Don't speak, I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining, don't tell me 'cause it hurts. Don't speak, I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons, don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories, they can be inviting, but some are altogether mighty frightening. As we die, both you and I. With my head in my hands I sit and cry. Don't speak, I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining. Don't tell me 'cause it hurts, no no no, don't speak, I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons, don't tell me 'cause it hurts. 

 It's all ending. I gotta stop pretending who we are

You and me, I can see us dying.  Are we?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario